Youtube

Hey Guys,
So as you all know I have a youtube channel called LilSkyGirl and lately I've been posting videos every Wednesday. Well sadly I couldn't do that this week because dance just started and I've been getting home late at night. So instead I'm going to be doing videos on Fridays. Please forgive me for this! I know I told myself I wouldn't miss a Wednesday, but, dance is so difficult now.

I have a performance this Saturday so I have been practicing full out on any dances I have. I hope next week will be better. *sigh* I really really want to make videos and edit them so I'm going to try to record two videos today, one for this Friday and one for next Wednesday. I hope you can understand why it's hard for me to make videos while I'm still in high school.

Thank you for listening (reading),
see you later.
Byeee!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life as i know it.